Thursday, October 18, 2007

Talking about Habits

You know i was talking about filling this blog every May well the last anniversary missed it was because i forgot my password, terrible i know.

Well, guess what, am back to stay. I just realised journals and diaries have a very important role to play in our wonderful life's i.e. its a real good habit to pick

Today i think i am going to take out a few minutes to talk about something i felt on a little journey i was on last week. Well its strength and perfection. Some time ago i realised that since i was little i always prayed for knowledge, understanding and wisdom but no particularly for strength. Well am older now and i needed strength so I took a dive at it.

This journey i am talking about, was very straineous thou it wasn't meant to be and we were practically on the road for 4 days with only a few hours to rest. Everyone grew slightly wary but on top of that i grew very weak and tired. It hit me that i was very weak amongst the bunch i was actually coming down with something.

I asked my question what was wrong why wasn't i strong. I told myself i was perfect because i was created in the image and likeness of God. An answer then came to me that a fault is not a flaw. It didn't mean the end either; it meant the strengthen of my perfection, the breaking of my limits. All i had to do was hold on and be strong and eventually i would be stronger. Funny enough that helped me stop talking about it with people and helped me manage the problem. In no time I was up and kicking like a new born baby.

The fault! had served its purpose.



So... Faults are part of strengths and strengths are part of perfection.
It all is one when you see each through.

No comments: